Cheese Making Equipment
Cheese vats from SUSA USA are designed to meet the customers desire for a more efficient cheese vat to produce your cheese at a lower cost. Equipment you will be proud to own.
- Inner Pan – 14 or 16 gauge stainless steel with 2B or #4 finish
- Outer Jacket – All welded stainless steel
- Intermediate Jacket – All welded stainless steel
- Sanitary top rail
- Adjustable sanitary legs
- Both sides and ends are insulated against heat loss for better control and no hot spots or uncooked curds.
Cheese press from SUSA USA provides a practical way for the curd pressing operation. Our cheese presses save floor space and excessive labor.
- Our A-frame cheese press are a cost effective proven simple design for most popular size hoops
- Cheese press capacity can be custom designed by number of cylinders and amount of cheese molds used.
- Our slanting a-frame cheese press design provides the best draining from each cheese hoop thru bottom collector that accumulates whey and drains to one end
- Our quality long life air cylinders ensure constant even pressure to each cheese press section.
- The cheese stacks are secure and require no additional locking device or bracing.
SUSA USA manufacture stainless steel, wilson style cheese hoops, which are available in most popular sizes.